ssh.com and openssh

TARDIEU Emmanuel ETARDIEU at CPR.FR
Thu Nov 16 21:52:17 EST 2000

Things are looking great : sftp server is included in openssh 2.3.0p1, and
it works quite well with ssh.com winNT client.

So, we are going to move our ssh.com sshd to openssh sshd, which should be a
major leap to more stability (inifinite loops in sshd 2.0.13 were definitely
going on everyone's nerves...).

Short of adding comments to the authorized_keys2 file, is there a way to
extratct the names of the ssh.com dsa keys that were used to create the file
? Or is it just not implemented in the ssh2 protocol ?

We have a lot of keys to convert, and I must say the multi files system used
by ssh.com (identity, authorization, foobar.pub) was easier to script and
check.

Regards,
Emmanuel