Getting the authctxt

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Sat Nov 25 08:26:34 EST 2000

Markus Friedl <markus.friedl at informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 06:19:58PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > My port forwarding changes require an authorization (authentication)
> > context in channel_connect_to().  I'd like to change the dispatch_*
> > functions so that they accept an Authctxt * instead of a void * (this
> > parameter is already used this way).
>
> void * should be replaced by a more general Context structure.
> this will be necessary for the implementation of rekeying in SSH2.

I see.  In addition, the client code requires a different structure.
I didn't notice that.  Probably some kind of union has to be used
instead.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/