still sftp-server problems with Irix?

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue Oct 3 08:16:06 EST 2000

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 03:33:42PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:
> > Anyone with non-Linux/BSD systems experiencing sftp-server problems?
> > Ideas?
>
> Try checking the SYSLOG file for messages from sftp-server, and look for
> core files.

This was the only message in SYSLOG:
----
error: channel 2: chan_shutdown_read: shutdown() failed for fd11 [i1 o16]:
Transport endpoint is not connected
----

However, it seems sftp-server works just fine w/ sftp from SSH 2.3.0 Unix
version -- Windows version doesn't.

This looks rather weird but it could be a windows ssh bug too.  I'm
running this on port 2022 if it'd make any difference.

Pekka.Savola at netcore.fi      not those you stumble over and fall"