Snapshot

Chip Christian chip at princetonecom.com
Tue Oct 17 01:56:03 EST 2000

Works like a charm on sparc-sun-solaris2.6.  The default-path bug I
reported is fixed.  The pam_chauthtok() stuff works as well, however:

Using the same modules, in.telnetd does this when I have an expired login:

	Your password has expired and you have 6 grace login(s).
	Do you want to change your password now ([y]es/[n]o):

while sshd forces me to change my password:

	Your password has expired and you have 5 grace login(s).
	Warning: Your password has expired, please change it now
	New password: