sftp is broken

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Apr 21 03:26:01 EST 2001

There is a bug 2.5.2p2.  I just compiled it under Solaris and it does
the same result.  However the current snapshot does not shows this
problem.

I'm not sure if it's worth putting out a 2.5.2p3 with 3.0p1 coming soon.

I never saw it under Linux/OpenBSD because both of those machines are
following the -current branch.

- Ben