sftp client

Roumen Petrov roumen.petrov at skalasoft.com
Thu Feb 8 01:23:39 EST 2001

Damien Miller wrote:

> yOn Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Roumen Petrov wrote:
>

>>> What banner? What does it say?
>>
>> Damien problem is very strange.
>> if first argument to execve is bash I receive 'home+real data' for .
>> if first argumennon root users is sh all is ok ( only real data )  .
>

> Are you sure there is nothin in /etc/profile, /etc/bashrc or ~/.bashrc
> which might be printing this? IIRC bash may source different files
> depending on what name it is called by.
>
> -d
You has right
execve execute interactive shell ( not login shell ) I check only /etc/profile
and $HOME/.bash_profile.

but my .bashrc for interactive shell print some messages.
Damien, has you idea what is broken ( see atached C file )
bash only by test 3 print to stdout echo commands from $HOME/.bashrc

PROBLEM is in BASH and SSH_CLIENT env.var. !!!!!!!!!