Need a little advice!

William L. Jones jones at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:10:22 EST 2001

I am working on a modest to port openssh to CRAY T3Es and SV1s.  I am
fairly close to finishing the patches. Most of the patches a fairly
strait forward but I did one thing that I need some direction on.   I
created
a source file in openbsd-compat called cray.c.  It contains most of the code
to support a cray.   I guess I could of stuck it into session.c but I felt
that session.c is already getting cluttered.

Before I generate  my patch I wanted to check and see I their would be
any objection to this new file in openbsd-compat.

Bill Jones