another bug report

mugz mugz at x-mafia.org
Mon Jun 4 12:03:53 EST 2001

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Markus Friedl wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 12:31:48PM -0400, mugz wrote:
> >
> > OK, I know some mailing lists dont like attachments, so I did as you asked
> > and have pasted the log to the end of this message. It is the log of a
> > user logging in with secureCRT and using the "disconnect" button to exit
> > the shell:
>
> i don't see an error message in the log file.

Well, I still get alot of these in the log, and without exception, its
people useing secureCRT and the "disconnect" button:

Jun  3 18:46:30 members sshd[14688]: error: session_close_by_channel: kill
14689: Operation not permitted
Jun  3 18:46:30 members sshd[14688]: error: session_close_by_channel: kill
14689: Operation not permitted

It must be something that only occurs when sshd is in daemon mode?

mugz