Solaris port configure not recognizing --sysconfidir?

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Fri Mar 2 04:02:34 EST 2001

I tried to move the configuration directory to /etc/ssh. Unfortunately,
there appears to be something compiled into sshd and into the solaris
build script.

Rather than thrash around and try to hack random files on my end, I
thought I'd ask to see if I'm just doing something stupid or if someone
could tell me which files I really need to edit.

Thanks.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte