CVS server connection bad?

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Mar 19 01:03:36 EST 2001

Hello all,

It'd appear the CVS server bass.directhit.com has been experiencing rather
bad connection problems during the last 1-2 weeks.  At the moment, I'm
getting over 50% packet loss be it from Finland or from the US.

Hopefully something will be done about this :-/.

--
Pekka Savola                  "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                    not those you stumble over and fall"