Kerberos4, tcp-wrappers, afs, and pam support on RH7.0

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Fri Mar 23 09:44:38 EST 2001

I'm not using rpms, I am doing some work using kerberos authentication and
want to use OpenSSH to interface to kerberos. It's the damnedest thing
though, when I configure, no matter WHERE the krb.h file lives, it won't
get read in by the configure script. Has anyone run into this before?
Also, on RH7, tcpwrappers is a static lib, the src rpm seems to find it if
I rebuild, but the actual source doesn't seem to find it. The same goes
for libpam.so, that stuff exists in /usr/lib and ld.so.cache is updated, I
updated again it just to make sure.  Any pointers are much appreciated!

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect
email: austin at coremetrics.com