OpenSSh 2.5.2p2 on Linux/Sparc

Lewandowsky, Matt mattl at livecapital.com
Thu Mar 29 05:50:04 EST 2001

7.2 is the CURRENT branch. It is the only version available for sparc at the
moment. It will probably be kept somewhat up-to-date respecting packages
until it ships, but after that who knows?

I am installing it tonite and ditching Debian. Maybe when Woody has boot
floppies, I will try again.

BTW, on
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/sparc/slackware-current/README72.TXT,
note the first line:

README for Slackware Linux/SPARC 7.2.0.

This is in spite of the information at http://www.ultralinux.org/dists.html.

So, by providing an RPM and slack pack, we will have versions available for
all the distributions on the UltraLinux dists page?

--Matt
(making mental note to install RH 6.2 as a dual-boot option...)