SSH hang fix??

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Nov 17 04:33:43 EST 2001

Hmm.. I do scp nightly, and rsync every 4 hours or so.  And I've never
seen it hang on OpenBSD, Solaris, nor Linux (My own bastardized version).

This boxes range from 2.3.0 to 2.9e (The 2.3.0 are in an intranet with
only me around.. so I've yet to upgrade it =)..

The hang that is being refered here is:

ssh host
sleep 20&exit
[..hangs for 20 seconds on some platforms..]

- Ben