Call for testers.

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Sep 15 09:24:13 EST 2001

http://bass.directhit.com/openssh_snap/

Starting tonight I plan on tracking changes very closely with the OpenBSD
tree.  I need people to test the latest snapshot (9/14 at of right now)
and report success or failure on compiling.

I am starting this now because we are looking at a code freeze soon and I
really want to ensure it compiles and runs on all existing platforms.  So
we (the portable group) is not rushing to get a release out of the door.

Anyone with AES issues in 2.9pX (Cray, NeXT FAT binary, etc) please test
to see if the current snapshot supports your platform correctly.

- Ben