lastlog with hp-ux 10.20

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Tue Sep 18 16:46:17 EST 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 03:33:38AM +0100, J.S.Peatfield at damtp.cam.ac.uk wrote:
> Our (very old) HPs arn't on maintenence any more so we can only apply
> security patches....  [At least that is what HP told us].  Oddly the
> compilers we have was installed from the last CDs they shipped us in
> November 1999, which is more recent than 2.5 years ago so I wonder why
> that patch wasn't already applied... :-)

Patches for HP-UX are freely available:
- by registering at HP's electronic support. This includes the patch search
  function and the access to the security documents, but not to other
  support documents
- if you know what you are looking for from ftp://ftp.itrc.hp.com/hp-ux_patches/

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/