disable port forwarding in OpenSSH

Alexey Koptsevich alex at astro.su.se
Wed Sep 19 00:29:37 EST 2001

OK, thanks! It seems I have old version of openssh which does not offer
this option.

One more question: in order to offer mail-only access to the server I
would like to run sshd with 'AllowTcpForwarding no' and with 'pine'
instead of a shell. Is it believed safe way? Would that be possible for
users to access ports or any stuff other than 'pine' in this
configuration?

Thanks,
Alex