OpenSSH linkable library

Andersson, Mats mats.andersson at appgate.com
Wed Sep 19 00:04:11 EST 2001

Hi,

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Thomas Wouters wrote:
> but I wrote a very small Python script that allocates a pty/tty pair
> and just dumps the password to that. Worked for both ssh and unzip
>
> Doing it in other languages might be a bit trickier, but is definately
> not impossible, and almost certainly a lot easier than rearranging

We've written a set of packages in java which are meant to be used as a
"library", i.e. used to write anything in java wanting to communicate over
ssh2.  If you ask me the code is pretty clean and very easy to use (though
I might be biased :-). Check it out at http://www.appgate.com/mindterm/

Cheers,

/Mats