SFTP

Pramod Srinivasan pramod at redback.com
Fri Sep 21 04:39:18 EST 2001

HI,

I am facing a problem when I try to sftp. It looks like ssh major protocol
versions on the client and server is 2 and 1, so I get this message "Protocol
major versions differ: 2 vs. 1" and " Couldn't read packet: Resource
temporarily unavailable".

In the sftp code, sftp is forcing protocol 2 when it is forking of ssh, and
when I tried not to force version 2, ssh exits with the message "Exit status 1"
and sftp throws "Couldn't read packet: Resource temporarily unavailable"

Can someone help me solve this problem.

Thanks,
--Pramod