Kerberos in OpenSsh 2.9.9p2

Simon Wilkinson simon at sxw.org.uk
Thu Sep 27 10:34:15 EST 2001

I note with interest that Kerberos support is now available (for the version
1 protocol, at least) in OpenSSH 2.9.9p2. However, it does not build with MIT
Kerberos, due to the usual Heimdal/MIT library differences. These look, by
and large, like the same problems I encountered when porting Dan Kouril's
patch to MIT Kerberos - so I'm having a go at fixing them (my GSSAPI patches
need to use the KRB5 define too :-)

If I package these fixes up and submit them, is there any likelihood of them
making it into the portable code (suitably #ifdef'd, of course)?

Cheers,

Simon.
--
Simon Wilkinson            <simon at sxw.org.uk>          http://www.sxw.org.uk
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my