openssh-2.9.9p2 session.c fails on Solaris 7,8 w/ SunPro C

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 27 10:44:35 EST 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 Austin.David at wink.com wrote:
> session.c fails from openSSH 2.9.9p2 with SunPro C compiler on Solaris 7,
> 8.  The function do_pre_login had to be moved to before its use in
> do_exec_pty (a predeclaration would work).

Yeah, I mentioned this problem on the list before 2.9.9 was released
(along with some changes that have been languishing since June), but
sadly, none of my patches were applied to the source.  This is very
frustrating.  It often feels like I'm talking in an empty room.

[Tapping on the mike]  Hello?  Is this thing on?

..wayne..