HP-UX PAM with Trusted System patch

Dan Wanek dwanek at depaul.edu
Wed Jul 17 14:12:24 EST 2002

Darren,

The patch is intended for HP-UX 11.0 and 11i.  These are the only
versions we have in production and are the only ones I've tested the
patch on.  You're right though, I don't think PAM was included until
version 11.0.

On a separate note, 11.0 doesn't like the unified diff format so I've
attached the same patch for 11.0 if anyone wants to try it.  I've had
one request already.  11i should be fine, however.

--
Dan Wanek