Update to solaris package creation (init script links)

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Mar 5 07:24:09 EST 2002

I also do tend towards soft links, but only if I'm not installing as a
package (which I tend to avoid) - after all, I don't tend to want to move
a part of the package out of the way and put a new one in. In my mind,
that (partially, at least) defeats the point of having a package, which is
knowing exactly what you have in place. So I would agree that, in this
instance, it should be hard links (i.e. following the vendor's standard).

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation