PATCH: sftp-server logging.

alicia alicia at mail.asia-links.com
Mon Mar 18 20:57:01 EST 2002

> To enable logging, one must use compile time directives
> (-DSFTP_LOGGING).

I did that by setting the environement variable

   export CFLAGS="-DSFTP_LOGGING"

before running

   $ patch -p0 < /tmp/sftp-server.withlogging.patch
   $ ./configure && make && make install

But when restarting sshd with "LogLevel INFO" I do not see
anything that looks like SFTP-logs in my logs... Anyone that
have got this patch to work or know what I've done wrong
(Linux ix86)?

Thanks in advance! And thanks to Jason A. Dour for the
sftp-logging in itiative, I really appreciate it!

Alicia