(Patch) AIX SRC Support

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Mar 27 17:23:00 EST 2002

Assuming the patch is accepted.  I would perfer to see all AIX-only
function calls migrated to openbsd-compat/port-aix.[ch] otherwise
it makes my life extremely hard when I go to sync the source trees.

However, I personally dislike the idea of embeding SysV startup concepts
within any application.  It seems extremely unclean.

- Ben