Help needed: strange error in PAM-SSH integration module...

Alon Ziv alonz at nolaviz.org
Sun Sep 8 23:41:04 EST 2002

Hi all,

Just for my own fun, I decided to write a small PAM module that will
automatically start ssh-agent on session open (and add the default keys), and
kill the agent upon session close. Well, writing this was a breeze; however,
for some odd reason, it doesn't work...

I'm stumped. I'll try again tomorrow. But meanwhile, attached is my current
version; it has to be compiled inside an already-built openssh distribution,
then installed by hand and added to /etc/pam.d/<whatever> as

	session required /lib/security/pam_ssh_add.so

If anyone there has an idea and wants to help, I'll be overjoyed!

	-Alon Ziv

[PS: I am not a member of the mailing lists; please make sure to reply
directly to me... Thanks!]