Patch for Socks5 support for dynamic portforwaring?

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jun 25 06:14:22 EST 2003

There is a break point for features vs bloat.  At the time we removed
socks5 and http support because they were considered bloat.  No other
real reason.

I'd like to know the sock4 vs sock5 numbers for the userbase.  If people
are using sock5 more.  Then maybe sock4 should vanish in rebalance the
code growth.

- Ben