cvs version / testing

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 09:44:10 EST 2003

Hello,

The patch didn't fix it for me. You are right, it appears
to be chost, but I think there are some paths through the
mm_answer_keyallowed function that does not free the buffer
or pass the variable to something that ultimately frees it.

Its been my experience that lost memory means the pointer
gets overwritten by another buffer pointer before the first
is ever freed, thereby losing the reference -or- the
pointer is local/automatic and is lost when the function
returns.

I'm just using password authentication if that helps find
the path.

-Steve Grubb