3.6p2 build errors on buffer_get with latest portable/SNAP

STEWARD, Curtis (Jamestown) Curtis.Steward at goodrich.com
Thu Sep 11 23:00:22 EST 2003

I'm new to some of this so bear with me, I did post a
buffer_get() error but while debugging I could make it fail
on buffer_init() 31, weird.  Here's the bt without
the continue:

gdb -q ./sshd
(gdb) set args -t
(gdb) break buffer.c:124
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8068896: file buffer.c, line 124.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /root/gz/openssh/sshd -t

Breakpoint 1, buffer_get (buffer=0xbffff210, buf=0x0, len=1) at buffer.c:124
124                     fatal("buffer_get: trying to get more bytes %d than
in buffer %d",
(gdb) bt
#0  buffer_get (buffer=0xbffff210, buf=0x0, len=1) at buffer.c:124
#1  0x00000000 in ?? ()