OpenSSH 3.7 testing (Re: 3.6p1 bug on SCO OpenServer)

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Sep 14 11:43:55 EST 2003

Ben Lindstrom wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Darren Tucker wrote:
> > Agreed.  I'm going to run through a test here, but it looks fine.  Do you
> > want me to commit it if it tests OK?
> >

> Go for it.

Done.  There's still a couple of things:

1) "make clean" doesn't work in an out-of-tree build
2) "USER != id -un" isn't portable.
3) I rely on a trailing "/" on $OBJ so "rm ${OBJ}$$F works in the current
dir if OBJ isn't set.  Nasty but it works.

#2 Can be replaced by a script that does the same search that test-exec.sh
does.  Not sure about #1.  (Maybe ln -s $srcdir/regress/Makefile
$obj/regress/Makefile?)

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.