Pre-RedHat 9.0 RPM Packages

Jason McCormick jason at devrandom.org
Wed Sep 17 05:31:39 EST 2003

  Since I have a mixture of RH 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and Advanced Server 2.1
boxes, I've made a set of RPMs for those platforms.  I do not have a
RedHat 8.0 box to make RPMs. Since RedHat <= 7.2 is out of support by
RedHat, I don't think we'll see any officially created RPMs (but I
could be wrong about that) so I thought I'd offer these to the general
community.  These were all built against up-to-date patched boxes for
the respective RedHat releases.  These all appear to work on my various
boxes, but feedback would be appreciated if you run into a dependency
problem.

You can get them all from http://bamboo.lexi.com/openssh or anonymous
FTP at bamboo.lexi.com/pub/openssh/rpm .  If anyone from the
development team is interested, I'd be willing to make RPMs for older
platforms to go on the main FTP site.  I'm not sure what sorts of
security procedures are in place with the team to make sure these are
viable for inclusion on openssh.com but I'd be willing to assist in any
way possible.

--
Jason McCormick
jason at devrandom.org