openssh on NeXTstep

Michael Weiser mweiser at
Tue Sep 23 00:04:03 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've been running OpenSSH portable on NeXTstep 3.3 since version
2.5.something with no/little problems. 3.7.1p1 still compiles fine but
sshd hangs at startup. I've tried to debug it but when stepping through
sshd using gdb it segfaults in mysignal in bsd-misc.c instead of hanging.
Before I dig any deeper into this I'd like to know if there's anybody else
running openssh who is perhaps not/as well experiencing these problems. Is
hanging/segfaulting in mysignal perhaps experienced on other platforms as
bye, Michael
a dinsnail email - best viewed using heinz