Read:_C.al.is 80% s.ave

Agnew H. Gospel billlitz at pyramid3.net
Sun Apr 4 20:46:54 EST 2004

Jana Lessie Rudy Melba Alyce Leah Arturo Arnold

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Frederic.best-meds.biz/

Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
It is, after all, the responsibility of the expert to operate the familiar and that of the leader to transcend it.
You prove your worth with your actions, not with your mouth.
Change yourself and your work will seem different.
Everybody forgets the basic thing people are not going to love you unless you love them.
The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.
We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
The only menace is inertia.
An empty house is like a stray dog or a body from which life has departed.
Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly.
When men can no longer be theists, they must, if they are civilized, become humanists.