Building 3.7-p1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu for execution oni386-pc-linux-gnu

Weber, Michael J. (US SSA) michael.weber at baesystems.com
Fri Apr 9 08:12:36 EST 2004

Thanks for the tip Ben... after much poking and prodding, I managed to
learn that the ssh tools were receiving SIGILL from the libcrytpo
library, so it's back to OpenSSL... sorry for the false alarm. I'm still
fighting all of the packages, but now that I have another tool in my box
it should be easier to pinpoint the issues.

Thanks!
Mike