openssh-3.8p1 doesn't compile under Cygwin

Mathieu Carbou carbou.mathieu at courrier.uqam.ca
Tue Apr 20 04:33:39 EST 2004

Hello,

I've just downloaded openssh-3.8p1 and tried to compile it under
Cygwin (that is up to date), but this didn't work...

i juste tried :

./configure
make

the configure seems to work but the make stopped because of an error
compiling some files in the openbsd-compat folder (see the attachments
for logs).

I have the last Zlib version and OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004.

I also tried to compile openssh-3.7p1 and it works well... So have
there been any changes that could habe broken Cygwin compatibility ?

Thanks,

Mathieu.