FW: filexfer draft and uid / gid resolution ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Apr 29 09:38:01 EST 2004

Damien,

     Thanks for the response. Are you aware of any sftp server products
that currently implement the uid / gid resolution or is this new draft
just too unrefined / recent. Also, is there a definitive source for
these drafts and where might they be published? Up till now I have just
been reading the documentation available from www.openssh.org.

     I hope these questions aren't too annoying. If there is a better
place to get answers for questions of this nature, please just let me
know and I will get out of your hair.

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

-Matthew