OpenSSH SRP 3.8.1p1 patch

andrewg at felinemenace.org andrewg at felinemenace.org
Mon Aug 2 22:10:41 EST 2004

G'day,

First off, I'm not subscribed to the list, so if there are any responses that
should be directed to me, feel free to CC me in :)

The below url is an updated patch of Professor Tom's earlier SRP patches for
SSH. The only things changed was so that it would compile on a newer openssh
version. For more information regarding SRP, see http://srp.stanford.edu

This isn't intended to be applied by mainstream, just more for people who are
interested in a SRP enabled OpenSSH. I haven't looked at whether or not
this patch follows the various RFC related things regarding SRP and SSH
or so, so it might not be 'correct'.

The MD5 sum of the patch is
24567992f8eca9384e33862cd056f4fb openssh-srp-3.8.1p1.diff.gz

and can be found at http://felinemenace.org/code/openssh-srp-3.8.1p1.diff.gz

The extensiveness of testing for this patch has been to see if it compiles,
and would authenticate a user (which it did so.). If anything breaks, you
get to keep both pieces ;)

Enjoy,
Andrew Griffiths