Pending OpenSSH release, call for testing.

Jason McCormick jason at devrandom.org
Mon Aug 16 12:31:43 EST 2004

> run test dynamic-forward.sh ...
> skipped (no suitable ProxyCommand found)

  This is the test that fails on Gentoo.  Can you get connect from
http://www.taiyo.co.jp/~gotoh/ssh/connect.html and try it out? (The
source is http://www.taiyo.co.jp/~gotoh/ssh/connect.c and is linked
wrong from the page).  Just compile it and put it in /usr/local/bin,
rehash your path and see if 'make tests' completes.

  For the record, if I remove connect from the path, everything
completes properly but I get the same warning you get as above about
not being able to run dynamic-forward.sh.  I'll try this test on my
Fedora boxes tomorrow.

--
Jason McCormick
jason at devrandom.org