Change request For OpenSSH 3.8p1

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Feb 29 07:02:55 EST 2004

A couple of things:

1) Openssh is 'BSD/Open Software' not 'Free Software'. There is a
   big difference (but probably not for this argument).

2) You are always free to fork it yourself if you dont like the
   decisions.

3) I know that this will probably irk the BSD people, but to use
   terms you might be familiar with.. Damien is equivalent to Linus.. if
   Linus doesnt want something into the mainstream kernel it doesnt go
   there...

   Markus, Theo, etc are all equivalent
   but Damien has commited the most code so he has a better say.

I hope this makes things a bit clearer for other people who take the
time to read archives before posting..

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645