one more thing i forgot...

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Sun Jan 4 15:43:01 EST 2004

Hi Eric.

I'm afraid the bunch of exclamation marks aren't exactly helpful when
posting to just about any message group. Please read
http://www.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev and any other
mailing list/message group netiquette page you can find. :)

Please control your emotions when communicating with others, feel free to
bash your computer all you want in solitude, though, just don't blame us or
the software. (See the file LICENSE.)

Back on topic:

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 04:51:38PM -0500, Eric Toombs wrote:
[..]

> More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.
>
> this is what happened when i tried typing "NET HELPMSG 3534":
>
> Eric at ballistic ~
> $ NET HELPMSG 3534

[..]

> ACTION
>
> Try the task later. If the problem persists, contact your network
> administrator.
>
> the problem with that is that I AM the network administrator!

This behavior is consistent with my experience of Windows. ("Go here to see
what's wrong." *click* "Sorry, I don't know what's wrong. You should.")

Sorry, but I can't help you. (Maybe someone else can?)

//Peter