How create multiples ssh on same host without asking same password

Eric LeBlanc inouk at igt.net
Thu Jul 1 21:02:26 EST 2004

Hello,

I used the SecureShell windows client from ssh.com and it have a cool
feature:  Once I logged on a server with ssh, I was able to create more
terminals without being asked for a password again.  It seems that it use
the 'same channel' created from the first ssh client.

So, it's possible with openssh on linux/bsd?  If yes, how? If not, can you
add this feature?

Why I ask taht? Because it's really annoying when I have a SecureID key,
and I must wait 1 minute between login.. When I want to open 10 terms,
it will take more than 10 minutes and 30 seconds just to log in.  Also, I
like to enter the password ONE time.

Thanks for your help!

E.
--
Eric LeBlanc
inouk at igt.net
UNIX is user friendly.
It's just selective about who its friends are.