Improvment

Teka thekiller101 at freesurf.fr
Sat Jul 31 19:27:43 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

I love openssh but some features are missing in sftp.
So i have implemented some control features on sftp, like
"stay in home" features and bandwidth  limit (upload / download).
 To limit the user on sftp only, i have started a new shell with config file
to apply new settings available in sftp-server :-).

In attachment, we can found the patch to apply to sftp-server.c, i'm
developing under Linux (Debian) so it's possible that the code need some
modification to improve the compatibility

PS: sorry for my english, i'm a frenchi :-)