Free unlimited graphic design of business cards

Eric Salo cards at ericsalo.com
Sat Mar 13 08:48:34 EST 2004

Hi Friend,

I received your email from an opt-in list I purchased. If you are unhappy about receiving this email, I sincerely apologize. I bought the database in good faith and I hope my offer interests you.

According to the list you are a small business owner or otherwise involved in a management position. I wonder if that's true?

I am offering you a genuine opportunity to have your cards designed by a design studio with nine years of experience - totally free of charge. Our normal fee for design is $88 per hour and this deal includes unlimited design time when you get the color printing from us as well. (See the web site for details of my 100% money-back guarantee.)

If you are interested you can view the complete offer at
http://business-cards.ericsalo.com

Please have a good read through the website as it really is an incredible opportunity :)

Sincerely yours,

Eric

If you're not interested in printing or graphic design specials I am very sorry to have disturbed you.