avoiding 'authenticity' prompt

David T-G davidtg-openssh at justpickone.org
Wed Nov 10 15:10:19 EST 2004

Hi, all --

I have much the same question that Roni Karpachevsky did back in
September.  We use ssh as part of our batch scripts and occasionally come
across a machine we haven't visited before and get hung up.

Within this network we can trust and believe all machines, so I would
like to set a flag that causes the new host key, whatever it may be, to
be added to the known_hosts file and we move on.

Can this be accomplished without taking apart the program and modifying
the source code?

TIA & HAND

:-D
--