Porting to Dynix 4.1.3...

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Aug 12 00:34:54 EST 2005

Richard Dickens wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am trying to build OpenSSH on the above (very old) version of unix.
[...]
> Can anyone offer any hints on how I can persuade my session to pick up a
> controlling terminal?

Try "./configure --with-cflags=-DNEED_SETPRGP"

That seems to help with controlling ttys on oldish Unixes.  If it works
then please let us know a) that it does and b) what the output of
./config.guess is on your system so we can update configure...

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.