ssh develpers list

Rosenberg, Rochelle Rochelle.Rosenberg at siemens.com
Wed Aug 31 07:02:18 EST 2005

Hi,
I am software developer working on adding ssh server support to an  existing
embedded
device which is based on the VxWorks operating system.(very different than
windows/lynix/unix).
I am adding support for remote login to our products command line interface
and external file transfers(sftp).
Prior to this project I had no experience with SSH.

I have been using the O'Reilly SSH The Secure Shell book, the web and a
bit of support from the vendor from which we bought our ssh code from
(OpenSSH)
(Support pertains to issues with building and integrating their ssh code
into our product)
Most references I've found pertain to Unix/Lynx and or Windows.

I am in search of other developers who may be doing similar work or at the
least
just be able to toss ideas around and get others opinions.

Given the above, Is this a viable list for me to subscribe to?

thanks