OpenSSH+GSSAPI & HP/UX 11i...

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Fri Feb 25 11:00:56 EST 2005

Roumen Petrov wrote:
> I guess that is better when configure found gssapi/gssapi.h to search
> for gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h and gssapi/gssapi_generic.h
> if not to search for gssapi.h gssapi_krb5.h and gssapi_generic.h, but
> you patch is more simple.

That can be added if necessary.

> Opposite of simple patch is proper detection of header files without
> extra platform specific flags like "check_gssapi_gssapi_h_first=1".

I'm not sure how that is possible.

No matter what you do to the compiler flags, configure is going to find
gssapi.h at /usr/include/gssapi.h unless it's found in the include search
path earlier.

I guess adding -I$KRB5ROOT/include/gssapi/ might work but I have no idea
if that will blow up elsewhere...

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.