Portable OpenSSH needs a new server

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sat Aug 9 12:14:52 EST 2008

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, Damien Miller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The server that hosts Portable OpenSSH's bugzilla, anoncvs and mailing
> lists is reaching the end of its life and is in need of replacement.
> Anyone who uses our bugzilla frequently can attest to how annoyingly
> slow it is.
>
> So I am soliciting donations towards a replacement server with a target
> of AUD$3750. If there are any leftover funds they will be used to defray
> colo costs that I normally pay myself.

Thanks almost entirely to individual donations, some of which were
particularly generous, we are now 1/2 way to reaching this target.

This would be a great opportunity for companies who incorporate OpenSSH
into their (operating systems, management hardware, network appliances)
to contribute something back.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!

Thanks,
Damien Miller