How to make patch available to the general public

Ben Lindstrom mouring at eviladmin.org
Wed Jun 4 14:17:20 EST 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Filippo Erik Negroni wrote:

[..]
> The reason behind the patch was to do with the way the ssh server
> impersonates a user on Windows, making it impossible to run a remote
> build session.

[..]

I'm sorry, but I have to ask this.... What does that above statement mean?
What issue are you working around that should be resolved correctly
instead of this hack?

Also, if you set a password via commandline (or via ASK_PASS extention)
you should only define password authentication as your possible
"PreferredAuthentications" your client will talk.  Plus this will not work
with keyboard-interactive.  Which needs to be clearly stated within the
patch.

- Ben