Portforwarding using the control master. (patch attached)

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Jun 20 09:28:40 EST 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, dvorak wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Attached is the patch I have written, it is a bit larger then expected
> due to moving a lot from the code in client_process_control to its own
> function (client_process_sshmux_command_open).
>
> also attached is a simple script to test the functionality usage:
> (sh PROX.raw ; cat ) | socat - UNIX-CONNECT:./ctl
>
> where ./ctl is the path to the control master. It tries to open a
> connection to 127.0.0.1 1234.
>
> In case the patch is something usefull to have in OpenSSH I'll gladly
> help to get the code up to accepted standards.
>
> And as always, comments are most welcome.

Sorry, I'm a little bit behind on email and haven't had a chance to
look at what you are proposing to do. However if you want your patch
to go in, you should base it on CVS -current rather than 5.0 as the
multiplexing code has been rearranged significantly.

(I can tell that you are not using -current bacause the function names
have changed)

-d