Openssh to support X509 certificates

joviano_dias at persistent.co.in joviano_dias at persistent.co.in
Sun Mar 16 04:59:37 EST 2008

yes a module to provide authentication is essential as a part of released
OpenSSH i feel, there is also one developed by Roumen Petrov, is your PAM
module in anyway advantageous over that?
A module which could do remote certificate authentication through some
authentication server would be even better, e.g a OpenSSH client passes
cert to OpenSSH server and server in turn authenticates it through a
remote RADIUS server!

-Joviano